Camping at Galloway Country Fair is great fun. You can pitch your tent or park your caravan or motorhome in a green field right next to the show, just a short walk from Drumlanrig Castle in the stunning surroundings of the Queensberry Estate. You can camp for one, two or three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) so if you want to stay over and enjoy the fair for the full weekend you can.
The price of a pitch per night is £20 which includes:
- 15% off a single entry ticket (family ticket not included as this is already discounted).
- Unrestricted access to the event.
- FREE access to the Stableyard, Gardens and Adventure Playground (during opening hours).
- Water, portable toilets and showers on site
Limited pitches are available so please book early to avoid disappointment by calling us on 01848 331555 or contact us.
- The site will be open from Friday 12 noon until Monday at 12 noon.
- Dogs are welcome but are limited to 2 per booking. Please contact us should you wish to bring more dogs. To respect other campsite users we ask you to be a responsible owner by cleaning up after your dog and keeping it under control. Those not complying with these rules will be asked to leave.
- Guns are not permitted on the camping site. However, there is storage available at the Fair. More information will be available soon.
- Please note, if you want wish to visit Drumlanrig Castle, tours are charged at the usual price.